Week 4 Assignments
*No packet provided for this week
- Play ZAP! (If you do not have the ZAP! game cards write the Red Words onto notecards or paper and place them in a cup. Your kids know how to play the game and can teach you)
- Experiment with Shapes on abcya.com and write 3 sentences about what you did in your journal.
- Math/Writing Alternative
- Draw and color a picture using only shapes (circles, squares, rectangles, triangles, hexagons, ovals). Write three sentences about your picture.
- Play ZAP! OR Fidget Spinner Race
- If you have a fidget spinner take the red words from your ZAP game, spinner the spinner, and see how many Red words you can read before the spinner stops spinning
- Grab at least 2 books and find a spot to read. It's your choice! Read outside, in your bedroom, or even in a blanket fort with a flashlight. Read by yourself, to a pet, or a family member.
- Free Write
- You pick any topic you want and write me a story
- Must have a minimum of five sentences and all must be checked with COPS.
- Picture is optional
- Math Alternative:
- Do something math-related with an adult. Play a math game from APTT or follow a recipe. Your choice. Let me know what you did if you chose this option.
- SPRING BREAK
- If you have completed all of your assignments and have turned them in, take a break. You deserve it. I am so PROUD of you! Keep up the hard work.
- You may still work on any of the online programs over break if you wish!
- Happy Easter!