BRADFORD 2020 FALL SPORTS TICKETING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- A ticket “voucher” is required for entry into each game
- These tickets “vouchers” will be given to the athletes prior to each game (a couple days before)
- To redeem the voucher you must present and pay for the ticket at the gate
- The athlete is responsible for taking vouchers home to be dispersed
- Volleyball athletes will receive 6 vouchers for each home game
- Football players, cheerleaders and marching band members will receive 2 vouchers for each home game
- Away game tickets are up the the host school and will be communicated to parents when applicable
- NO PASSES WILL BE ACCEPTED; everyone who comes in the door will need to present their voucher and pay. This means no Lifetime, CCC, or Bradford Athletic passes (conference wide decision)
- No “extra” tickets will be issued. You will not receive extra tickets if you lose, wash, etc.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. All spectators must have a mask on in order to enter the venue and will be asked to keep it on. You will also be temperature checked and must have a temperature under 100 degrees
- A compliance officer will be at each game to ensure that we do not exceed our 15% capacity, masks are being worn, and we are being safe
- Football gates will open at 6:15pm for a 7pm start
- Volleyball gates will open half an hour before any scheduled game (i.e. 5pm for a 5:30 game)
This is about giving our athletes a season. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my office (937) 448-2770 ext. 1108. We are all in this together in order to give our athletes the best chance at a full season! Thank you!