College Credit Plus

Last Updated: 2/16/2021 8:19 PM

If you are interested in taking college courses next year in the high school or at Edison you need to do the following things:

1. watch the following two videos and

2. fill out the google form with a parent

3. print or see Mrs. Ray for the intent form and financial responsibility form

4. both you and a parent need to sign the forms and return them to Mrs. Ray by May 1st. Those who are doing college courses this year need to also do this process for next year.



Intent to Attend College Credit Plus Form


Statement of Responsibility